Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

=58

Let’s just reflect on the fact that a guy who nearly named his business Purple Whale (apparently he changed it immediately after the show in disgust lol <3) was ever in contention for a corter-of-a-million-pound investment. Let’s also reflect on the fact that he put the phrase “I’d like to fart in a lift full of supermodels” in his business plan. And yet, despite this description seeming like it would fit some unholy monster, Courtney was actually quite likeable? That is, however, until his random OTTN breakout in the gin – sorry, Giin – episode, fluffing up pitches all over the shop, being extra cocky for absolutely no reason, randomly barking orders at people…and still winning the task? Lol this series. In a year so strongly dominated by the women, you could somehow have found far worse options for the sole remaining representative of the male sex than Courtney Wood. After all, somebody had to lose to Alana.

=58

Highest from Strictly Come Dancing

So, er, I didn't write anything for Tameka because Ross promised me that he'd send something in, and since he's a dirty rotten filthy liar, here's a wall of Tameka gifs (that took double the amount of time a write-up would have taken) instead:

Spoiler:

Last edited by MB.; 27-12-2016 at 12:54 AM.
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote