BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
I love watching Bb but sometimes I just don't understand how some people sit listening to a conversation and fail to get involved.
When Angie was lecturing Colleen about smoking yesterday, Jasmine and Jamie were both pulling faces at each other as if to say 'who does she think she is'....I wouldn't have been able to help myself speaking in Coleens defence and telling Angie that she's a 50 year old woman and its up to her what she does.
When Austin got angry with Speidi regarding the water...why didn't anyone else speak up and say to Speidi "it's not all for you" because we all know they were thinking it...

My point is I couldn't just stand there and say nothing if I had an opinion...and I don't consider myself controversial....just open and honest.
Anyone else feel that way...or do you take the stance of ' it's not my arguement'?
Im exactly the same, there is no way (as a smoker ) that I could or would have sat and listened to Angie lecture a grown woman, Mother and Grandmother in the way she did ,and I would have thrown her in the pool if I had heard her drag up Coleens dead sisters to make a point ..... No one had the guts to defend Austin ,or even tell Spiedi they also were pissed off about the water

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 07-01-2017 at 05:28 PM.
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote