Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasS View Post
I've never agreed with non-public vote evictions, I've never liked it or enjoyed them. Even when someone I've not liked has gone [Marlon, Lateysha and now Austin]

What I dislike more though is the hypocrism and the throwing the eggs out of the basket for people who were joyed and revelled at Lateysha's eviction but are now fuming and shouting unfair/fix at Austins. You can't have it both ways... [I strongly disliked Lateysha and prefer Austin actually - but why are these people piping up now, rather than earlier [although FB was overun with people complaining about her eviction then, but it's the people now on this forum that have changed]

I'm still not over Danielle BB15's eviction without the public vote.

I always think it's unfair and I'm not happy at all.
The circumstances were different. For one thing many people just voted to save Austin so it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for him to go so soon after.

I don't really like when the producers mess with the program like this and evict people without the public. Layteshas eviction was a classic bit of game play by another housemate and that was pretty cool/exciting. Although overall I think the public should decide.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote