BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I doubt she would have lost to Rudy. I think the other side respected her game enough to give her the win.

It was close against Richard, who dominated the game, but I guess that might be partly due to Susan's jury speech.
Pagong didn't even respect her game in the first place. Kelly flip-flopped in the most weak-willed way and it was transparent for everyone to see. Just look at Greg's confessional before the FTC or Colleen's voting confessional or anything else from the post-merge. Kelly wanted out of the alliance because it conflicted with her morals, but she realized how much she benefitted from it so instead of outright flipping to Pagong she just threw stray votes that didn't matter. It was hardly a protest and it just made her look terrible. People hated Richard's ego but they respected him; everyone just kinda rolled their eyes and muttered under their breath about Kelly.

and besides, nobody voted based on the game. There wasn't even a game, it was the first season. Pretty much every person's vote came down to who they liked more and people LOVED Rudy. Just remember the whole F3 scenario -- Rich threw the final IC and told Kelly that there was no way she couldn't take him to the end bc she'd be a moron to bring Rudy. and then she did exactly that. Everyone knew Rudy was a lock to win in the end.