View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 07:05 AM #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
She has been unnecessarily harsh...so I do see where he is coming from..but isn't that Pot Kettle Black syndrome considering how they were in their first series. It got them into runner up position...now they are worried she's taking their glory and they don't like it. Now they are changing tact and playing the game...
However will we ever know the REAL Speidi...massive game players. Personally I would like to think their nicer side was the real them...but I guess we will never know because they have always found playing the villain makes them more popular with the public.
From what I saw of those two on marriage boot camp, Spencer is a selfish man child, who wants all of Heidi's attention on him constantly. She's desperate for a child, while he doesn't want to share her. I don't think these two have 'real' personalities anymore. They have been playing the reality game for so long, that's all they know how to do. But dig deep enough and I think it likely that Spencer is a very unpleasant character.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote