View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 04:36 PM #17

Kim then questions Spencer: “Do you think your game hits below the belt at times?” He replies: “Coming from you, absolutely not.”

She asks him: “Do you think it was applicable – you were told off for this I know – to walk past me and go to me [Kim retches]? Do you think that’s nice? You said, there’s a horrible smell here…” Spencer states: “No comment.”

Kim continues: “You (Spencer) were called to Big Brother. I said to Big Brother, bullying I won’t put up with and you’ve been stopped doing it. That was naughty, that was filth.”

Spencer adds: “You are the Queen of the Bullies! Your last name is Bully!”

Kim claims Spencer did to her “A spit and a gag actually.”

Spencer snaps: “You’re accusing me of spitting on you now? I don’t have enough phlegm for you! I definitely didn’t spit on you…it’s in the rulebook and I can get you kicked out the house for lying about that.”

Heidi and Spencer.
Heidi and Spencer.
After the task, Spencer goes to the diary room to complain to Big Brother: “I’m furious! There is an unacceptable behaviour rule that has been breached multiple of times and you guys are allowing it to happen.

"I want to formally request to speak with my lawyer. We have a housemate making false allegations that I spit on her…I need to speak with my lawyer.”
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote