View Single Post
Old 27-01-2017, 07:18 AM #64
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
It's interesting that you mention the Media because I tend to notice that whoever the Media tends to give alot of attention too in any country conveniently ends up winning the given Election, and quite coincidently they're business minded people to such a point that the Media get richer and more corrupt whilst the average person is suffering to even have a roof over their head.

Democracy at it's purest form is a great idea, but people do often get manipulated into not voting for their best interests, it's why Donald Trump is President of America, and why we're got Thresa May in Office in this country which she seems to be even more incompetent than Trump who is at least going for people setting up businesses in foreign countries instead of hiring in their own country. But I'm sure the Media in this country will pretend that everything Thresa May does is great because they don't want people to have their own free will and realise that they're being played by the Tories.
I believe that the needs and wants of a handful of business leaders are put head and shoulders before the public and any technique that can be utilised to manipulate votes adopted.
Any attempt at freedom of thought or expression is slapped down as pc, sjw, or some other derisory term. We are all being played.
Brexit means brexit.....erm, but business owners can still have the eastern European agency workers for their cheap labour obv.