Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
I don't know if the producers can be blamed for this one. Bianca received more votes than Kim and Speidi, that's on the voters [emoji23] Coleen has also topped a vote. So even if more hms were nominated it doesn't mean the results would be any different.
Oh believe me I'm not allowing the voters to take none of the blame (me? do that? ) because they've been even more clueless than usual but my point is most of the evictions wouldn't have taken place had it not been for the incompetence of the producers in the first place.

Austin's eviction was ratings grabbing desperation that backfired spectacularly, there was no need at all for Jasmine (or anyone) to leave via the backdoor, there was no logic in holding two flash votes when if they'd pushed the noms back by a day the lines would be open longer, there was absolutely no reason to give someone eternal immunity and an eternal nom (which again spectacularly backfired), there was no reason to only have five (good) housemates up for a double eviction when eight were up the time before, there's no reason not to have opened the vote to win lines tonight and instead to carry on with their embarrassing twists, the list goes on.

If they ran this show properly, most of these awful evictions would never have happened

Last edited by Jack_; 27-01-2017 at 11:17 PM.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote