Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I like Calum but if he defends Nicola,I think he's I'll advised.
Also the gentleman thing, he is trying to be that now but for most of his life he has been a professional playboy.
Nothing wrong in that but to criticise Jedward for their behaviour is a bit rich.

He has disappointed me this series and I'm disappointed
he turned on the twins.
That has annoyed me and I am glad John has at last got some reaction from him.

Jedward have written songs, they have 3 albums made with just about all tracks on YouTube.
Many singers don't write songs,that is a really petty and pointless thing to say.

Anyway it seems to me. If Jedward do nothing but their planetjedward stint.those who hate then hammer them saying they should grow up
Then when they do open up and react and stand up to others,they just get more hate from the very same people.

I say again, it amazes and amuses me that some who hate Jedward cannot stop raising issues as to them, seem to watch them and pick up near all they say and do.
Having to raise all and talk.about all they say and do too.

They actually seem more obsessed with them than their actual fans may be.

Fans by the way who the twins are always massively appreciative of and always make time for too.
Unlike others in show business.

The hate and it is hate against them is beyond my understanding.
Hate their act yes, that I get, the personal hate against them.however I will never understand.

If I hated anyone,I wouldn't care what they did and for sure would not be looking to talk endlessly about such person.
Good post joey,I'm liking Jedward and Calum, although I am annoyed at him if he is defending the bitch that is Nicola,she is the one that causes most of the trouble in there,I wont hate on him though just because of that as I genuinely find him very polite and not really nasty,I am still liking Jedward,Calum,James C and Kim,I hope these 4 are in the final aswell

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote