Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Madison View Post
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/5...en-wood-column

AS I write today, I'm not hungover for a change. That said, it doesn't take a hangover to put me in the mood to royally ruin the CBB cast.

Rewinding a few Big Brother episodes, let's dwell a little on Nicola McMug windmilling at Kim Woodburn.

Back and forth, back and forth, Kim had been ping-ponging the insults, then wallop, Nicola sinks to a whole new level by taunting her rival about not being a mum.

Regardless of what Kim said in the build-up, to me, this is sick. Some morons on Twitter have been sticking up for Nicola, saying she didn't know that Kim tragically gave birth to stillborn baby when she was 23. Now, even if she wasn't aware of the past, what she said was still despicable.

I have friends who don't have kids and if during a spat I came out with that, I know what my intention would be, to hurt them. To clarify, I never have and never would use this as a weapon.

Slag off her game-playing, her presenting skills, her snobbery, whatever, but to insult the fact she doesn't have a child is low even by my standards.

And yes, I am relishing in watching Nicola be exposed for what she is, she's been goading me for months (both while I was in and out of BB), then stooped as low as to bring my son into it.

When I was first in the house back in 2014, my friend was looking after my Twitter profile and told me how Nicola kept going on about how she fears for my son and how I am a bad mother. She also tweeted me asking what my son will think of me watching BB. For the record, my son doesn't watch the show and hopefully I've taught him there's more to life than reality TV.

For her to say the reason for nominating Kim was because "you brought my kids into it" is sheer hypocrisy. People who chuck offspring into the war have admitted they've lost control, it's just something you don't do, Nicola's got a taste of her own medicine and she no likey.

(More about the other housemates in the link)
The great Helen speaks the truth at least she doesn't hide behind other housemates, Nicola is vile on twitter but she's a coward so she would feel she could get away with it, I guess,good for helen confirming what an utter cow Nicola is.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote