View Single Post
Old 31-01-2017, 12:44 PM #1

Default Opinions On Kim's One Sided Convo With James

I wish to seek out opinions of this forum of this one sided convo which Kim had with James after Jamie's eviction.

Reason why I am asking is because on another forum which I visit I am left bemused if I am actually watching the same show as majority of them.

They're attacking James, stating...

Quote:
It's not the first time Cosmo's pretended to "not understand" what Kim is saying to him
He understands well fine ... just afraid to commit himself to an actual opinion
He's played a cowardly game
Quote:
She credited him with being intelligent ( mistake number 1) , and wondered how he cannot see that a clique has formed .
Then she said she understood that sometimes it's easier to just roll with the big boys & girls, rather than be an individual , but she found it odd in an intelligent man (Mistake number 1 repeated) .
Then she asked why he didn't attempt to intervene when people were clearly being picked on (mistake number 2 , he's a coward my love) .

He doesn't want to know Kim dear . He wants the cheque and then he'll shuffle off back to his London home and sit around in his grey cardi smoking and talking roles with his luvvie pals .
Pointless attempt to engage the old duffer . If this is one of those scintillating conversations the HMs claim they have with him then I pity their wit , I really do . She was calm and soft spoken and kept pausing waiting for him to say something (mistake number 3) . Nothing, no response . Then he has the sheer cheek to go whining to BB about the one sided conversation !
For goodness sake , the similar calm conversation with Nickerless actually involved both participants , done in the same style as the Cosmo convo .
Trying to make out he was lectured to/at when it seemed a genuine and open one to one (no interference) attempt to get answers before they get booted out . Either he is not all there or is incredibly sly .
Quote:
I think he knew exactly what she was saying he's playing the game. I understood what she was saying and guarantee I could have had a two way conversation it suited him not to answer as he cant answer honestly
These are some of the examples posted on there.

My take on it, Kim came over to James in the smoking area and questioned him about why he said that about Her & Jedward that he wanted them out of the house, without letting him respond.
Then she preceded to lecture him on the rights & wrongs of taking sides & the house dynamics.

Am I going mad ?
Papillon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote