Thread: Bianca Gascoigne The worst hair ever
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 12:50 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I know this is a bit off topic but since Bianca entered the house I have absolutely hated her hair. For starters she is THIRTY YEARS OF AGE and the only people I have seen with that length hair or hair extensions are kids or teenagers. It totally takes from her face even when she has it tied up as she could literally sit on it its so long. Whoever she bought the extensions from should be out of business. Why oh why does she seem to need such stupid long hair. She is forever playing with it also.

I have long hair myself WHICH I GREW thank you. I hate extensions. I have always had long hair since I was a child but no way on earth would I have it that long. The shovels of makeup and fake eyelashes really spoil her natural beauty. Lots of housemates have bugged me over the past few weeks for various reasons but her HAIR has bugged me the most. Is there anyone in these forums who agrees with me. its such a pity that nearly everyone who goes into any of the BB houses has so much done to their bodies some of them dont even LOOK like they used to in any way
100% with you. I just don't know what it is. I think it's just that it really doesn't suit her. I'd love to see her with a long straight bob, just for the comparison! I was googling pictures when CBB started to see if she'd had it short.

I can't really explain it, but it niggles me too, like nails down a blackboard. I don't remember anyone else's hair ever annoying me so much! Even when Chloe K was in there with her rats' tails falling out all over the floor. I just hate the bounciness/waviness of Bianca's hair, it's just so 'full'. Gross. I'm frowning as I type lol.
hazyjo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote