View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 03:51 PM #27
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
Bianca Gascoigne's boyfriend has spoken out about her actions in the Celebrity Big Brother 2017 house.

CJ Meeks had been dating Bianca before she entered the Celebrity Big Brother house, where Bianca has gone on to enjoy a 'showmance' with fellow housemate Jamie O'Hara.

Despite Jamie becoming aware of Bianca's boyfriend in a task, the pair continued to get cosy with one another right up until Jamie's eviction in last night's show.

Now CJ has spoken out and declared: “It’s been like my worst nightmare come true. We were very, very happy but she has destroyed me."

In an interview with The Sun newspaper, he revealed: "Bianca was everything to me, she was my best friend, I thought she was going to be the mother of my children, but she’s ruined it all – and what for, Jamie O’Hara?"

And he told the tabloid that he was planning to PROPOSE to her after Celebrity Big Brother.

“Bianca was always asking me, ‘Where’s my ring?’ Lots of our friends were getting engaged and I had it all ready for her. I said when she came home to me the diamond was waiting for her – that was the plan,” he explained.

An unimpressed CJ has moved out of the pair's plat and claimed: "She will not get the pleasure of speaking to me again."

As for Jamie, Bianca's (now ex) boyfriend concluded: "I have nothing to say to him other than he’s welcome to her and good luck - he’s going to need it because she’s a wrong'un."

He added: "Bianca did all this for fame and a bit of money and Instagram followers. I don’t hate her. I almost feel sorry for her. She had something so good and now she’s lost it all."
He's had a narrow escape if you ask me.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote