BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post

The thing is their immaturity just isn't 'normal' IMO...their behaviour isn't 'normal'. There is no definition of normal but if my 25 year old son started making space suits out of cardboard boxes and used shaving foam to write all over my bathroom mirrors..I would feel the need to speak to a psychiatrist about it...
However in their defence...they don't swear and they do make good points about people in the diary room...
Ive heard them drop the F bomb a couple of times on LF ...its the whole act in front of the mirrors when they are alone that makes my skin crawl, IF this was to entertain the hm8s it wouldn't be so bad ( who am I kidding,it would be every bit as bad ) but its not .....its to entertain themselves and its weird ,Coleen summed it up when she said they know how to grab the cameras, they always act up more when it going to be shown on eviction nights ....add to that they way they walk like cartoon characters with a metal rod rammed up their jacksies ...Everything about them is a show and its all fake
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote