User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Forgive me for not stating the obvious, but if their dad was on life support or in a critical condition,he would be hardly capable of conveying his condition to his sons, so that responsibility would fall directly to their mum wouldn't it. That being the case and all things correctly considered, what kind of woman withholds such information just so her kids can win a game show. When I say kids, I mean cash cows.

This is totally disgusting. Think what would have happened if he had have passed away and they never got a chance to visit him and say their goodbyes. I simply cannot forgive this woman if indeed this is true. If it isnt i will apologise, but based on reports coming out, all they are saying is that he is in intensive care and the decision to withhold that info from the boys was taken by a close family member.

Latest reports show both parents were in on the decision but Im not buying how anyone on life support to be that compos mentos to make such decisions. Anyway its pretty bad whichever way it comes out. Him being a martyr is one thing, her agreeing is yet another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-hospital.html

Last edited by sampvt; 04-02-2017 at 06:37 AM.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote