BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
How terrible for them. I hope they get to see their dad before anything terrible happens. My own father died in slightly unusual circumstances, he had a flight related stroke after arriving on holiday and died abroad. He was disabled and diabetic but had been given good health checks to have the holiday. I never got to see him and by the time his remains came home was advised not to see him like that too. So basically my dad went off on his holidays to Portugal and a coffin came back. I know he's gone but I've never really had closure and you are left with a vague surreal feeling that it's not real. I don't wish that on them it's not easy to come to terms with.

For those criticising their mother. It's a difficult situation and we should all walk a mile in someone else's shoes before criticism on something like this. Also for all we know he could have been taken ill during last night's show and the news didn't arrive until they were told. Let's rise above and try not to go there, and hope for them it all turns out better than it did for me.

Sorry to read your tragic experience jaxie.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

A very compelling post from you as to your own really sad account and also as to the Twins Father's current illness.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote