View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 03:31 PM #1

Default Kim Woodburn in talks for her own TV show

Quote:
http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...s-tv-show.html

Kim Woodburn is supposedly in talks for her own TV show following Celebrity Big Brother 2017.

The now legendary housemate finished third on this year's All Stars v New Stars series but was undeniably the most talked about of the cast.

Now it's been claimed that Kim has had "multiple offers" for TV work following Friday's CBB final.

“Bosses are really excited by the prospect of signing Kim up for something long-term," a source told The Sun newspaper. “She would be the perfect host of her own chat show as she’s not afraid to say exactly what she thinks."

The insider added: “A number of channels are interested and she’s having talks this week.”

Although she's now out of the house, Kim has continued to make headlines with a tense row yesterday (Monday) live on ITV's This Morning.

Kim clashed with host Phillip Schofield over her antics in the house, telling him: “You weren’t there Phil, where you? Excuse me, you watched 45 minutes a night. We film 24 hours. Try the rest!”

She then accused: “Don’t think you are going to bully me, I have been around too long."

Phil asked: “Are you saying I am bullying you?”

Kim explained: “You are giving me the impression from the time I came on here that you don’t know what you’re talking about Phil.

“Go in that house for 24 hours, sit there and watch it for 45 minutes a night and then you tell me why I was annoyed. The other 23 hours were naughty. Go in there and see what it’s all about.”

Taking to Twitter after the showdown, Kim tweeted: "I’m a nice person. Anybody I know will tell you this. If somebody pushes my buttons. I push back just as hard. Thank you for your tweets x.”
/
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote