View Single Post
Old 18-02-2017, 03:06 PM #17

For me all three are must watch BB's and the peak of BB UK for me, when the show was at it's most popular nationwide. After that it sadly lost its way.

I think BB5 and BB7 have the more classic moments but BB6 is more the interesting to rewatch for me, I think BB7 is ruined cause you knew who was winning it from day one and it lost it's way in the last few weeks with twists and new housemates been thrown in but it's got a amazing first few weeks. BB5 could have pipped BB6 but for it's last week which when it lost most of it's best characters and we were stuck with some of more boring HM's imo.

I give BB6 the nod over both cause it's the one that's aged better then the other two. I loved the nastier feel to it, you didn't have a real rootable character to cheer on which was nice for a change (Eugene was the closet but he came in half way). I loved the bitchness, also it had one of the great end to the bullies BB ever had in Maxwell and Saskia downfall. The whole Makosi downfall was interesting TV. Craig and Anthony thing was wince inducing but darkly funny (that's one of the reasons I think Anthony won cause the way he didn't go off on Craig like many would have). I think nearly everyone in the house was top notch aside from Vanessa who had one of the best Audition tapes but went on to be one of the most boring housemates.

It did have some uncomfortable stuff like the Sam bullying stuff, although I don't think she was overly innocent in it all. Also it did start the Glamour model using BB to get attention route (Orlaith) which I think ruined BB. Also it had one of the worse winners the show had on it's Channel 4 run. But I still think it's the best BB ever.
Looper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote