Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Tbf here Jack both the thread title and the name you chose to give members was disgusting, theres no argument about it and had it not aleady have been edited I would have done it.
Okay I admit I went too far on the members thing but I'm not joking - Gary, his houseguests and the show itself all obliviously referred to him at one point or another as 'Gary Glitter' or a derivative (due to his obsession with glitter), and anyone who watched the season will be able to attest to that.

Here's one example (19:34):

Even the official press release for this season has listed his bio as 'Gary "Glitter" Levy':

Quote:
SECOND CHANCERS:

Gary “Glitter” Levy
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Currently living: Ajax, ON
BBCAN background: The first runner up in the inaugural season of Big Brother Canada, Gary would have taken the BBCAN crown if fellow Season 1 houseguest, and his closest ally, Topaz hadn’t mistakenly voted for rival Jillian to win instead of him. Talk about misunderstanding the voting process!
Second chance strategy: “First and foremost, I’m going to reiterate the voting instructions when I get to the final two: ‘Houseguests, vote for the person you WANT to win!’”
http://www.corusent.com/news/goes-ga...rother-canada/
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote