View Single Post
Old 15-03-2017, 03:48 PM #64
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Don't patronise me - I don't just type in some inflammatory title and go for the first thing that comes up. I have been to uni too you know and am familiar with referencing and credible sources.

It was a legitimate article from a credible source. Apparently there has been criticism of the type of questions asked and the backgrounds of the target group i.e. Turkish and Moroccan Muslims but I don't personally believe that would have made a Hugh difference to the outcome.

Add to that all the problems occurring across the West with Muslims from other countries, it doesn't seem likely that using a slighting different demographic and a change in wording would produce a significant change, although some clearly want to believe it would.
Except the source of which all the statistics in that article stem from has been discredited by the flawed way it was carried out. Plus any website that would allow such a problematic, untrue and hole filled article such as that is not a credible source. No balanced or credible source would touch that article for it's headline alone, nevermind the problematic content of the article itself.

You can cling to it all you want but it's not going to change anything, the article is confirmation bias trash and if you're going to disregard all the faults with it because it's content suits your own agenda then you have lost this debate.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote