View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 08:03 PM #11
User banned

User banned

[QUOTE=Tozzie;9260824]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
And that equals "the Islamification of this country is beginning!" how?[/QUOTE

I think it is coming. Perhaps not in my lifetime but if something isn't done about radicalisation we are in danger and that scares me for my young family members. Just thinking my son was told by a young muslim man a couple of years ago.........we will take over your country, my son was just minding his own and this man just blurted this out for no reason. Anyway I hope I am wrong. I guess time will tell and I'm glad I wont be around to see it. One day there will be a bloodbath in the UK. Multiculture isn't working. I live in a very heavily populated muslim area and I can't help but notice that the white children and muslim children just do not mix with each other, of course some do but for the most part they don't. I watch them walking home from school in groups, one white group and one muslim group. Integration just isn't happening. It is sad but it is a reality
We should do the same as the Swiss - if they don't integrate and follow the laws and culture of Switzerland they won't get citizenship.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote