ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

1. Karen - We have struck GOLD with her. She's badass, hilarious and not afraid to make big moves, I don't know what's not to like!
2. Gary - I actually forgot how funny and real he is and I love it.
3. William - What a KING. I hate that everyone kinda patronizes him because he's in one of the best positions in the house and he knows what he is doing.

4. Dre - She's fun and I can see her making it far!
5. Jackie - I'm slowly getting on board with her! It's nice having a newbie who isn't afraid to play hard and go after vets (like Dominic BB13).
6. Demetres - "You don't like my hair?" His role as the voice of reason to Ika is actually kinda funny.
7. Emily - I think she's rootable even though her ally choices are awful.
8. Ika - Okay she's not a great person but she's easily the most entertaining vet after Gary. Liking her more this season but she's still not nice lol
9. Sindy - Where is she? I kinda forget she's on the season except for when she's being used as a random scapegoat lol

10. Neda - "I wish there was someone here I could just have fun with " *talks strategy literally 24/7 instead of doing anything to build relationships*
11. Cassandra - There's so much talk about her but she's just kinda messing up her game in a way that isn't really fun (like Dallas) so I won't be sad to see her go (sorry not sorry)
12. Bruno - Where is he?

13. Dillon - Yeah he sucks but that's like consensus now.
14. Kevin - Go fuck yourself you queer-baiting little pussy.
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote