View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 04:30 PM #60
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Which ever way you look at it, he said nothing anti-Semetic.

There are many Jews who don’t support racism, and will never support the ill treatment the Palestinians receive. Many Jews see Zionism as an evil that created a racist state and so to call anti-Zionism "anti-Semitism," verges on obscene.

Don’t get me wrong here, I believe the Jews are far more sinned upon than do the sinning. The reason Zionism grew like it did is because of post traumatic periods in history. Jewish people have spent too long being expelled from tribal lands but for Zionist forces to do the same to the Arabs makes them just as tribal and barbaric as the rest.

What we have to accept is, if you are a Zionist Jew then for you, Zionism is at the very heart of being Jewish and so you could be offended when someone speaks out against Zionism. What the Zionists must accept is, many of those speaking out are none Zionist Jews and for that reason alone, It can't be seen as anti-Semitism

the news media is hysterical, they seem to label so much as anti semitism when clearly in some cases its either a criticism of israel or support of palestinians. in this case its merely a conversation about whether the nazis ever supported zionism. I cant see why merely discussing that is racist. but maybe I am missing the intent or connotation here
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote