View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 11:50 AM #37
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
Nope, what I am saying is if you keep shutting people down from having a debate then you can expect them to vote for someone they THINK will get their point across for them. So yes, of course there will be consequences.
Unfortunately as we all know, we don't always get what we are promised from politicians.
I consider my opinion no more or less important than anyone else's opinion, so therefore I am keen to hear opinions from all sides of any subject, one thing I have learned in life is that everything is not always black or white and even opinions can be swayed if you have an open mind.
Accusations do not shut down opinions, If someone accuses you of something that isn't true then why should it hinder your opinion? I've been accused of sillly accusations in the past and it's never shut down my opinion because those accusations are ridiculous and simply untrue.

People who say that their opinions are being shut down are choosing to shut down their opinions themselves. An accusation is just an accusation, It's only when it's true that it has any real power.

Last edited by Tom4784; 24-04-2017 at 11:50 AM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote