View Single Post
Old 24-04-2017, 06:14 PM #56
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
A serious point I'd like to ask you.

It is clear you are never likely to be a supporter of Labour, you do however in the past have expressed admiration for conviction politicians,even as to Tony Benn.

My reading for myself and where I stand now,I actually like many of Corbyn's policies and would like many retained by the leader that follows him.
I also accept that Corbyn is not registering yet with voters he badly needs.

Looking at the Labour party,and you have as strong,if not stronger than me,interest in govt. and politics.
I have come at last to the question,(you know what I'm like),a voter of your standing,while never likely voting Labour yourself.
Who in the current Labour set up could probably bring you to a more neutral feeling as to electoral success for Labour.

I can name several Conservative MPs,I could find myself happy with them winning and being PM.
For me in Labour someone of the style and stature of Dan Jarvis,I'd like to see in the future as a possible leader.

Anyway,I thought I'd ask as Labour needs to start talking to and listening to voters,they may even prefer not to in my view,to find the right and winning way forward again.
nia griffiths will be the next leader
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote