View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 02:20 PM #16
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Ok that rape cooment was way over the top

As for Ivanka, at least daddy trump has offered her opportunities and not discriminated against her the way people always accuse him of doing. I agree shes had a silver spoon, so so have many kids of rich people. at least she works, she is well educated and polite and courteous at all times. Unlike those who booed her and refused to let her speak. The monarchy is a silver spoon society as is much of the uber rich. But at least ivanka works and works hard. Further more the feminists who only support certain types of female success, why do they seem to back women only shortlists? thats not getting there on merit either and its anti demoratic. The word feminist clearly means diferent things to different people. germaine greer, you know the famous feminist who has been exated on high by millions of women, the woman who says fathers who kiss daughters are engaging in some kind of sexual act are somehow perverted. She now says shes not interested in quality for women she wants way more... Thats why I am against it. I am for equal opportunties, equal treatment. That is not what feminism seems to mean any more
Then I apologise for the rape statement. I didn't mean to imply that you were a rapist! I was im plkying that "maninists" are a male equivalent of the feminists you describe. I don't recognise them as feminists.

The principle argument here is... should Ivanka have been booed? My answer is, yes, I'd have booed her too. Feminism to me means equal opportunities, not neposism. I have no respect for someone who's got where they are because they have a rich Daddy whether they're male or female.

I would never lump proper feminists in with the people you're bringing up... Germaine Greer... the woman who thinks all fathers are potential rapists... they are crackpots.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote