View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 10:35 AM #6
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
That seems like an odd stance though because there was literally no evidence of an abduction, no sign of a break in, the sighting of a man holding a child has been thrown aside and we're told that they found this alleged man and it was a father carrying his own child where as the only psychical evidence points to Maddie having died in the apartment which the parents have tried to rubbish from the minute those dogs indicated to this and you have to ask yourself why would they do that if they were innocent? Why be so adamant that someone had come and taken her away from her bed if the reality is you don't know what happened? If they truly were innocent of knowing what happened to her wouldn't they want this investigated more thoroughly to find the truth?

And also, SY were coming in and starting from scratch, as far I'm aware in cases like this involving a child, the parents or people who knew the child are almost always responsible, it's very rare for it to be a stranger so logically speaking shouldn't the parents be exactly where they start the investigation?
I know most of what you say is correct I just struggle wlth the ifs and whys!

Last edited by Brillopad; 03-05-2017 at 10:36 AM.
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote