View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 02:37 PM #1
-

-

Default Not finishing games...

Is anyone else REALLY bad about actually finishing games? I feel like I need to commit to actually finishing games that I've started . I still haven't finished Horizon and I keep being tempted to play other things... but I'm committed to seeing out the story for once!

I also haven't finished FFXV despite planning to do so when the patch was released ... over 2 months ago. I've started The Witcher 3 and played probably two thirds of it... three times... and still haven't finished it. Didn't finish Resi 7 either. ... Didn't finish Uncharted 3, moved on to Uncharted 4. Didn't finish that either.

The Steam thread got me looking at my Steam list and there are so many games that I've started and never finished. And I don't mean crappy ones that I wasn't enjoying - there are over a dozen that I have played 20+ hours on, got more than half way through, sometimes even been probably a couple of hours play at most from the end but I just seem to have a thing for bailing at the last second .

In fact I think the last game I actually DID play from start to finish was The Last Of Us, years ago...
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote