View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 10:28 PM #6

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

No I don't, nor do I believe in a god not any form of spiritualism. Though I did meet a woman once, one of those folks who claim to speak with the dead who said some things to me that I cannot explain easily. I still don't believe that stuff but I can't explain how she knew what she said as I gave her no information about myself and she was supposed to be speaking with someone else. If it was Google Foo of some kind then I can't explain how she would have even known my name beforehand. And the last thing she said to my companion was to check the oil in the car as there was something wrong. You could not see the car from there as we were parked a few streets away. Two days later the car in question had a massive oil breach on the motorway, luckily no one was hurt. Absolutely true but my inner sceptic wars with being there when it was said. Lucky guess?

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 16-05-2017 at 10:38 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote