View Single Post
Old 30-08-2007, 11:08 PM #10

Quote:
Originally posted by geoking66
Quote:
Originally posted by farhad
Quote:
Originally posted by geoking66
Makosi will always be the most entertaining, as much as I can't stand Nikki as a person, she was funny. Not the greatest housemate, but she was better than most. Aisleyne, Kemal, Marco, Michelle, Nadia, Emma, and Victor also beat her in my opinion. They were just more original, more genuine than Nikki was.
Too late, it was made clear on National Television, who was the most entertaining housemate ever, and Nikki was named, now i rest my case after months argueing.
Again, because something happens on TV doesn't mean it's real. George Bush was televised saying that there were weapons of mass destruction, but there weren't any. Do you honestly believe that just because someone is named something that they actually are said item? If so, you are screwed for life. And for once, don't use comma splices and capitalise "I," it just makes the sentence more cohesive and easier for everyone else to understand.
Most entertaining housemate ever!!!Its official!!Well if Jimmy Carr said it it must be true!They showed Nikkis bestbits to show what a great and funny housemate she was and no one from this years lot have come anywhere near.Gerry came out with her name straight off.I wasnt expecting them to show clips of her.That was a surprise.Jimmy Carr loves Nikki.It was him that stuck up for her during one of his stand ups.He said Nikki wasnt stupid just eccentric and Nikki repeated that tonight...Im just eccentric.She also got the chance to speak more tonight on BBLB.It was a nicer audience.Nikki looked lovely.She stuck up for Carole because Carole likes Nikki and Carole did an impression of her the other week when she was wearing the black bin liner.
farhad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote