View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:00 AM #143
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

i do agree its hard to take Arthur at his word about Tom right now. would i be surprised if that is true? hell no. im not sure how old those tweets of Tom were but i do like to think people can change over time. especially if those tweets were years ago. so what it seems like most like to do i dont "drag" HG/HM in any BB over it like it was just weeks before they went in. not condoning any of that sad stuff but like to give the benefit of doubt. regardless Tom is a prick & i havent liked him since the launch when he first opened his mouth before we even got to see how he would be in the house so far. hasnt changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Sorry Vanessa. But I find Raph so tedious. Boring. A non event.

I can only assume his appeal is, largely, due to his membership of this forum.

But I personally find him dull as ditch water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
If Raph wasn't a member on here I doubt he would have an handful of supporters on TIBB,I find it VERY silly people fawning over him and claiming he's found a cure for the common cold just because he's on here ,He boring, he cried fake tears because he chuffed up by claiming to be a game player... and thats about it, hardly winner material ,or even good viewing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
He's friends off the forum with people though so I think it's nice they support him tbh

I didn't like the cheating stuff and fake tears though I have to admit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Only the latter?

I think his popularity is down to him being on here. I mean, hes barely even don e or said anything yet. if he wasn't a member we would be writing him off as a bore already
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I think a lot of people are ott with the hate because it's their opportunity to drag a member without getting infracted, plus certain members really want to bait negative responses out of his friends.
i think you all make points that i agree with. i personally am not one thats going to like someone just cause they are a member just like i wouldnt just root for someone in sports cause they are from my country or even my neighborhood or state. right now i think hes really boring. its still really early though so my opinion can change & might end up liking him as a HM as time goes on. ive liked him as member on here over the years at least.

we obviously all have different tastes is HG/HM. some have the same type & some it varies. i have liked the nicest of HM at times to some who were honestly straight up dickheads. it just depends.

Last edited by Slevin; 12-06-2017 at 05:02 AM.
Slevin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote