View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 03:38 PM #32
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica. View Post
I personally know a little boy who was guessed to be on the autistic spectrum at age two and it was definitely right. He's three and a half now and it's quite obvious, the only problem is that he hasn't made any improvement since his mother treats him like a baby because the word "austism" was mentioned, he doesn't get to do anything like the other kids his age, she just keeps him in the house watching TV all day and only feeds him junk food because she knows he likes it and he doesn't even have a daily routine and bed time which is so important for all kids, not just those on the spectrum and that's only the start of it.

I'd say to just go with what the health visitor is doing and even if your little boy isn't on the spectrum it's still good to check it out. In the unlikely case that they do catch it early, it would be really beneficial for him so he can get everything he may need sorted early.
Oh yeah we will go to the referral. Just very annoying how she was steamrollering her 'points' when both us and his teacher told her that the points were wrong
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote