View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 04:06 PM #28
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Let's get real here...Lotan and Tom are the dickheads. Joe is just a stupid old man but Kieron, Charlotte and even Ellie are nice people. They haven't bitched or been nasty to anyone so I don't paint them with the same brush. Also these three are better than Deborah Hannah Raph and Chantelle because they don't bitch and they seem to be having fun.
I'm not judging the other 2 yet...but Savannah I think will be a feisty one.
Lotan, Tom + Chanelle - nasty and aggresive dickheads. Narcissists.
Keiran, Charlotte, Ellie - floaters, ok but pretty boring. Generally positive people
Raph, Deborah, hannah - OK but miserable and bitch a lot. generally negative people.
Joe - OK but nasty at times and thinks highly of himself

IMO.

Too early to judge on the girls but Isabelle appears to have balls. Savannah is quieter than I thought she would be but its only been a few days. I dislike how who people are friends with appears to affect their popularity but then again I tend to see housemates as separate people, not as groups.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote