View Single Post
Old 24-06-2017, 04:29 PM #33
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
OMG I love Savannah so much for this (and was loving her anyway). Chanelle & Hannah are so quick to start an argument over nothing and they don't actually care about any of the others outside of their clique. Deborah is fine and so is Raph but he's actually jumped to argumentative conclusions lately as well for little to no reason. But that's the one little thing I haven't liked about Raph recently so I'm not bashing him for that.

And I don't like Tom & Lotan much recently either... they're also almost as hypocritical and petty as the outsiders. Joe has been possibly even more awful than he already was too.

This season is going a bit downhill for me because almost everyone is becoming less likable. A lot of the stuff going on is truly just kinda pathetic and Chanelle/Hannah are two of the main culprits for this. Hannah overreacting over a toy rat prank and Chanelle going into absolute outrage for literally no reason (again). It's getting bad.
Definitely. I am finding it hard to actually support someone as they pretty much all seem like arseholes Which was why I was happy with the newbies as its a chance to actually have a proper fave. Savannah has been OK so far but I expected her to be a bit more outgoing. Isabelle I am liking a bit. But its early days.

I miss arthur
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote