Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Well she's not a bitch like Isabella.
I can't stand Lotan but Isabella was a bitch tonight. Lotan needs to go bigtime purely because he is so up himself and he gets far too much airtime. Anyone who sides with him fairly or unfairly gets trounced and tarred with the same brush.
Savannah thought Isabella hit below the belt and she did in all fairness. However when Lotan stated hugging her in the garden she didn't respond..in fact she got up and walked away. She is her own woman and will call anyone out if what she felt they said was wrong.
Isabella is everyone's fave at the moment because she is bringing Lotan down...and that's what we want to see. The big headed twat bought down a peg or two. When the going gets tough he cries for the sympathy vote.
I think Savannah has something to offer..although it's early days.
Lotan needs to go...Tom will try and fill his shoes and will fail miserably and he will go next. Then let's see what impact Isabella will have when she hasn't got a villain to turn on.
GREAT post I agree about Savannah. She is definitely her own person and Isabella couldnt take it when Sav said that she dealt Lotan a low blow talking like that. I dont mind if Lotan goes but I dont want the bedroom bitches to get anyway near the winners podium
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote