Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
I'm not defending Lotan or Ellie here. Lotan shouldn't have thrown the water over them and compiling it with past warnings he has had it's a fair decision to remove him, just like it would have been a fair decision to give Chanelle her final warning for storming toward him aggressively in the bedroom the other night, and just like Deborah should have received an ejection for her violent behaviour toward Ellie. Whether Ellie was provoking her or not is irrelevant, as if you are using that as the excuse then you can easily say the exact same thing about Isabelle and Lotan. All 3 of them should have been removed, Chanelle a couple of nights ago, and Lotan and Deborah tonight.
Deborah should've got a warning IMO (maybe she has, we'll find out tomorrow), but no way an ejection. I just don't agree with an ejection when people have stayed in for worse (in this series and in general) and I hold that opinion with Lotan and Kayleigh if they were ejected based on their actions alone.
I'm not saying Deborah should've came to Ellie in that way, but it's how Ellie clearly advocated violence and acted surprised and attacked when Deborah ran to her. Like, Deborah felt bad for how she acted, and Ellie didn't even care that she literally asked to be hit and instead painted herself out to be a victim, saying she felt the most intimidated? What? If Deborah went for her I'd understand but I think provoking her and Deborah running up the stairs to her without acting upon violence put her on a higher ground. I might need to rewatch, but did Deborah actually try and go for her, or did she just run to her? I don't remember either of them going for each other.

I'll go back to my point, which is probably Big Brother's logic. Lotan, TomChanelle and Kayleigh have been aggressive (I really need to rewatch Deb tonight again, but I do not think her actions have been to their levels) but what sets Lotan and Kayleigh apart from everyone is what they said. Kayleigh made very physical threats of violence, as did Lotan. If they were evicted based on their actions then yeah, I'd agree that Chanelle and MAYBE Deb should be ejected, but I just hold a belief that Deborah was calmer and more sincere than quite a few.
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote