View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 04:38 AM #108
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
You're happy enough to bash Jeremy Corbyn for having tenuous links but you aren't going to do the same for the DUP for having solidified links to terrorism? You are jumping through a lot of hoops to try to justify what is a hypocritical attitude.

If there was any real proof of Corbyn having a sympathetic attitude towards the IRA then he simply would not be in the position he is in, too many people oppose him for him to not be taken down by such accusations if they were true. The fat that he is still in a position of power after all the accusations speaks more for his innocence than his guilt.

Reading is important Brillo, you need to stop pretending people have written what you wanted them to write and comment on what they actually said. You can't keep trying to drag people for imaginary comments that you have made up.

Jet is happy enough to slate one party with links to terrorism because of their alleged links to JC but they aren't doing the same to another party with similar links because they oppose JC. I'm not calling Jet a terrorist sympathiser, i'm calling them a hypocrite.

Honestly, this should have been obvious if you actually bothered to read what I said.
That works both ways. You read what you wanted to into my posts. At no point did I call you a terrorist sympathiser. I simply pointed out when you and others supported JC despite his dubious history and links with terrorists yet were quick to accuse the DUC of being terrorists and those supporting the Tory/DUC alliance as terrorist sympathisers.

At the end of the day they are both political parties - what is the point in allowing people to form political parties , allegedly in the name of achieving peace, if you don't want to allow them the same rights as other political parties such as forming an alliance with the government.

I wonder if you would have had the same issues with Sinn Fein forming an alliance with Labour to get them in.

Hypocrisy!
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote