View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 04:08 PM #172
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Were I purporting to quote you and feed words into your mouth like toast, there would have been no question mark asking if this is what you mean.

I said Babies aren't born with religion and are indoctrinated. You said that was offensive, I gave you a dictionary for indoctrinate which basically means to teach or instruct. I asked if that was what you were saying. Read it all back it'll make sense and actually it isn't at all offensive.

I can quite cheerfully be rude about religion, but on this occasion I was just stating a fact. If you can prove it's not a fact and that children are born with religious inclination and it isn't taught to them, please do, I'll happily listen.
That is not what you said and not what I replied to, as you know
You are being totally disingenuous again (dishonest) as for indoctrination, there are thousands of influences that help form who we become, religions are just 1 of them and all religions are all different and all religious people are different. You seem to generalize about all religions and all religious people as being the same with the same beliefs which is entirely untrue
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote