CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
That is not what you said and not what I replied to, as you know
You are being totally disingenuous again (dishonest) as for indoctrination, there are thousands of influences that help form who we become, religions are just 1 of them and all religions are all different and all religious people are different. You seem to generalize about all religions and all religious people as being the same with the same beliefs which is entirely untrue
What I said is there in black and white. If you are reading into it something I'm not saying that isn't really my problem.

This thread isn't religious chat 101 but if you want to discuss doctrine I'll happy chat to you in private message about it. And yes you are quite right I do talk about religion being the same thing, a huge fantasy. But I'm not sure how relevant that is to my saying children aren't born with religious affiliations. The fact is a baby doesn't have those kind of opinions.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 28-06-2017 at 04:36 PM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote