View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 10:22 PM #577
-

-

Big Brother 6
Overall Ranking:

1. April - The fans that watch this show are a piece of ****! I mean she didn't lie? I'm OBSESSED with Busto and the thought of her actually making Final 4 and outlasting Howie is still hilarious to me.
2. Rachel - I'll never forget that time she won HOH in the first week and wanting to backdoor Jennifer just because she locked her out of her own HOH room. <3
3. Ivette - I understand why people would dislike Ivette. Like I do get it. But pre-jury Ivette was EVERYTHING.

4. Janelle - Let it be known that she wasn't really anything like I expected her to be. I thought she'd be like an American Aisleyne and yeah I guess she was the underdog but she could be really catty and childish at times and it was kinda annoying? I'll admit though that she grew on me in the second half and was FAR better without Kaysar or Michael dragging her down.
5. Maggie - Probably the most likable member of the Friendship alliance and certainly the best player of the season so I'm happy she won. Let's remember that time Howie won HOH and convinced him to nominate two people from his own alliance.
6. James - POV king.
7. Sarah - Sweet in hindsight.

8. Howie - I would've had him much lower and in the red zone if he outlasted Busto.
9. Ashlea - I read that she left Sequester because she knew she wouldn't be voted back in and I kinda love her for that?
10. Kaysar - I feel I should like Kaysar, but I really can't bring myself to because he was SOOO dull. Like I get he's probably the nicest person of the season but he was so monotonous to the point I couldn't appreciate his niceness in the same way I do Rachel, for example. Plus he was voted back in and actually handed the HOH to someone from the opposing side, sorry but he was a **** player.
11. Jennifer - I was debating whether she should be red zoned or not, but she didn't have much of an impact on the season for me to actively loathe her.
12. Michael - The only thing I remember about him is that he was in the shortest showmance in BB history. Oh and that time he called Cappy a midget with a small penis lmao. But Michael was actually really weird.

13. Beau - idkha
14. Cappy - scum

Last edited by Jason.; 05-07-2017 at 10:24 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote