View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 03:26 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
She played the perfect game with Chanelle. The prods have given them all tasks for sure and now its Simones turn. She walks in and decides to play the passive aggressive routine and Chanelle swallows it hook line and sinker. Its a 2 part plan. First she lays the patronising angle down in concrete, which she knows will fester and drive Chanelle into a tiswas.

Now all she needs to do is come with the ''are you ok today sweetheart'' or ''are you still fuming'' kind of comments, or even the killer ''aw dont be mad with me darling'', its so draining for you''

I can see duck face getting ejected and Simone laughing at her all the way up the stairs. Issy did it to lotan so the mould has been cast and if this happens i can see Simone moving on to greater victims and becoming an icon. They all know shes a hard as nails headcase, so she wont get any real venom from the wimps like raph and issy, but ellie, chanelle and hannah are all there for the picking. OMG this could be the best end to a show for ages.

Never mind Hurricane Sue, let me introduce Earthquake Simone
I agree.Only thing that will make chanelle go over the top is if simone said I know your boyfriend and blah blah.You izy would follow chanelle to watch the drama.Chanelle is def one argument away from getting the boot.
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote