Thread: Sue Makes a good point
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 06:29 PM #8
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
NO of course NO, i wanted Isabelle to see her sister, not Sue seeing her dog, who she saw only 9 days ago
So why only Sue? Sues 'treat' was actual time spent with a family member (yes it was a dog, but many see dogs as part of the family). Surely this is more important than a letter that the other 2 newbies took.

Yes Sue did make a good point about the dog not understanding and stuff. I thought this before she said it. I said the same about Jason and his dog last year. I don't think BB should put pets in actually when there is a chance the housemate may say no...as its very cruel to the pet.

I was wondering last night, how BB decides who gets a phonecall..who gets a visit, who gets a video and who gets a letter. As time spent with the actual person (or dog as it were) is obviously the preferable one. Though I understand they wouldn't put actual children in and for good reason...
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote