CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
It was obvious from the beginning that there were underlying issues and Simone hinted at that several times. Her coping mechanisms, whilst seemingly odd, seem to work for her. She did deliver more than Charlotte has in the short time she was there. She is an individual character and individual people tend to get a bit of flack because others don't understand them. I admire that she did not give a sob story before her entry. She easily could have done. I wish her luck.
Totally true.

She didn't come into the show on the back of a sob story (like they do on x factor)

She didn't give it the big sob story INSIDE the house either. She could have totally played that card when everyone was against her. But she didn't, She kept up the prankster persona and tried to stay upbeat (even if she did a bad job of it)

So many people USE their background as a weapon in arguments " you don't know what i've been through" etc etc. We have heard it from Hannah and Chanelle in there, Andrew also uses his 'upset/offended' thing as a weapon in arguments. It;s a bit of a low move.

None of that from Simone. She tried to make the most of it and be playful and upbeat and not kick off. OK so she got it wrong in the house. But fair play to her for doing her best, and not slip into old habits and kick off and get aggressive (like Chanelle has on two warnings).

Simone's confessions and upset last night on the interview were totally real. We all felt it. She didn't milk it. But after holding in her emotions etc for so long inside the house, her leaving was like a dam breaking and the truth and emotion all came flooding out.

Best and most human moment of this series so far has come from Simone in that interview! Who'd have thought it?

Good luck to her. You really can't knock someone for trying.

Last edited by Robodog; 15-07-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote