BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Not long after Andrew evicted Sam, Sam and Ellie went out into the Garden, and then you have Kieran coming out saying to them with a massive smile on his face "this is why you should've pressed the buzzer as people are playing the game" which I do get Kieran's point on that, but considering that he is suppose to be Ellie's friend and her Showmance partner is sitting right there not long after he has been voted out, you would think that Kieran would be more sensitive to the situation as the "Mr Nice Guy" of the series.

Tbf I could be being harsh as I don't like Kieran very much, but I just think that he was being a twat to Sam personally during that conversation as if it was me I wouldn't want someone gloating about how I should've pressed the Buzzer right to my face like that.

What did you guys think?

I think Keiran went in like a bulldozer and could have maybe expressed a more empathetic viewpoint.

Not meant malicious and maybe upset he missed out on the chance.
Which I think myself,for both he and Raph, was very wrong unless to in fairness have been made, both he and Raph were made immune from being evicted too by who did press the button.

Keiran isn't known for thinking too deeply before acting so perhaps reflecting on how Sam was feeling,would have been appropriate.

Last edited by joeysteele; 20-07-2017 at 11:27 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote