Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Not long after Andrew evicted Sam, Sam and Ellie went out into the Garden, and then you have Kieran coming out saying to them with a massive smile on his face "this is why you should've pressed the buzzer as people are playing the game" which I do get Kieran's point on that, but considering that he is suppose to be Ellie's friend and her Showmance partner is sitting right there not long after he has been voted out, you would think that Kieran would be more sensitive to the situation as the "Mr Nice Guy" of the series.

Tbf I could be being harsh as I don't like Kieran very much, but I just think that he was being a twat to Sam personally during that conversation as if it was me I wouldn't want someone gloating about how I should've pressed the Buzzer right to my face like that.

What did you guys think?
I like Kieran and have since the start. He hasn't been in any way offensive and contrary to what some people believe he has stuck with his friends throughout. I think Kieran was right in saying they should have hit the button as they might have a chance to evict Andrew or split up the bedroom group. Kieran and Issy are the only two left in there that I like to a degree but this series has been one of the worst ever
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote