View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 12:07 AM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I just can't bring myself to say yes. I know this is really bold to say but she was a big disappointment this seriea - I was hoping she'd do an Evelyn or Ashleigh and come into her own mid-series and improve.
I hate to call her miserable, but she has been from what we've seen. That being said, she has made some good moments (the lightpost incident, and "RIDE THAT DICK!" made me howl )
I'd rather base who deserves to be in the final based on their entertainment - not on whether or not she's been genuine (I don't think she's been any more or any less than anyone else has, but her reasons for nominating Chanelle were weak and felt fake after Chanelle made an effort to try and fix the problem and Charlotte agreed to put it behind her. Then again, who else would she choose and what other reason would she have to nom Chanelle? Anyway) and Charlotte's not been very entertaining. I was hoping we'd have a woman who would challenge Tom after he evicted her mum like Mandy predicted, and maybe that's my fault for thinking she would at least speak up and discuss it with him (maybe they did and it wasn't shown) rather than them becoming friends randomly, especially when Charlotte shown dislike for Tom early on (even nomming him? Idk the fact she says she'd raise issues up and would speak her mind when she didn't do just that despite being upset about her mum is a little odd but maybe she was just getting used to BB - then again, it took her 30+ days to do that).

Of course, the same could be said for Kieran. I can't remember anything about him besides his STD discussion, so arguably Charlotte deserves his place in the final as she has been more entertaining - although Kieran has been a nicer presence in the house. That said, Charlotte should be in the final over him since she's the token 6th/5th boot and Kieran is easily Issy/Deb/Raph's biggest rival for the win.

Tl;dr I think she's been boring and based on what she's (not) brought, no, she doesn't, BUT she makes good elimination fodder for the final and if she took Kieran's place it'd work in favour for those who want a Raph/Issy/Deb win (maybe Tom too, since I imagine their fanbases would clash due to their bromance)
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote