View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:45 PM #25

Quote:
Originally posted by nicola001
Quote:
Originally posted by bananarama
According to todays Star. Brian and the twins were put in different hotels. BB has kept them apart.

However the Star says Brian sneaked ot of his hotel and went to where the twins were staying and had a couple of hours chatting...Don't forget the twins will be sharing the same room. Later the threesome wer interupted when other housemates came to visit them and have a little celebration drink includin Chanelle and shauny.......

I think you can take the claims they have spent the night together with the biggest pinch of salt you can get in a tip.

Comments from both Brian and Amanda still suggest that Brian does not want to lose her friendship and will have to see if Amanda want's anything to happens between them.....
yeah i saw that as if they are able to hear what amanda and brian say to each other in private! God. it drives me mad they just make up quotes or take something they said in the house and add it in here and there.

Don't get too angry about it. Both Brian and Amanda would have known the exploitative nature of the press when they agreed to sell thir stories. All they have to do is turn a blind eye and enjoy the money.....

As for a genuine relationship between the two I suspect Amanda is genuine but Brian is one big player. A pre entry to the house interview shown in the last week of BBLB showed Brian to be the fake that many people have observed....Amanda is well out of her depth. I hope they are both busy enough so Amanda does not have time to be seduced by Brians BB type holiday romancing skills....

Run amanda run as fast as your little legs will take you.....
bananarama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote