View Single Post
Old 26-07-2017, 10:23 AM #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
To be honest the only person who got bent out of shape was Andrew. My great memory can remember Raph remaining calm, and politly and asking for the ducks to be returned. And if you saw on BOTS, he was keeping them to take with him so he can give one to his sister and some to superfans, by which he had permission to by BB.

And anyway - a good or bad is a great thing in a Vote to Win scenario. Just look at Helen, and Jason in a way. Possibly even Aaron.
He was clearly bothered by it. He remained calm on the outside, for which I give him credit but he was clearly very pissed off.

Andrew as much as I dislike him made a very valid point in my opinion. He just goes about it the wrong way with all the theatrics and stuff. Both of them needed to get a grip in this situation in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegreen View Post
Just pointing out, you must care enough to comment in a thread made to support him?

Hmmm
Sorry I don't see the rule stating that if you disagree with the original post then you aren't allowed to read a thread or have an opinion on it. I shall remember that in future though so thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by snail69; 26-07-2017 at 10:24 AM.
snail69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote