View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 10:36 PM #125

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

Favourites:
BB11: Josie

I know I mean if they are the killers or have something to do with the death or dissapearance of maddie i was thinking well the obvious reason for them to cover this up would be to avoid prison.But then I thought right,if I stick to my theory of what I think may have happened,which is that Kate sedated Maddy in order to be able to have a peacefull dinner with friends and Gerry,it went wrong,she went back to the room at tenpm to pretend to check on maddy and then returned from the apartment and pretended to her dinne guests that she`d been snatched then why would she go through the ordeal of having to lie to the world and set about disposing of her own daughters body!
I for one would rather face the prison sentence
A,becuase I would feel so guilty I couldnt possibly carry on living let alone living my normal life and
B,Becuase if i ever got found out i lied about it then the whole world would hate me ,wheras if i admitted it was accident then yeah id go to prison but i would possibly gan sympathy from at least close fmaily members............That is of course if kate i responsible and lets not forget it may not be an accident even if she is,it could still be a murder.
supernoodles! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote