Thread: TiBB Memories
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 12:13 PM #32
0_o

0_o

Smithy being Irish was just ****ing amazing. Infact all the TC stuff was amazing but it did cause a lot of problems on here at times. The independants thing was funny (the clique for those who hate cliques ) and the huge argument on final night...I actually went back to read all of that just a few months back While it was all undeniably fantastic, it also had a very dark undertone to it when you think of quite how the 'war' got started

TC though...being up til 4am everynight drawing pictures of ****ing bananas or bricks or something else random...whilst laughing my head off. Getting pissed on cam and dancing about with Ben. Having no sleep for 2 nights as I had been up talking to Tommy all night when he introduced me to IMVU and I kept making my character jump him...as lets be honest, he was bloody hot. Had no idea he was actually gay mind...so that all may have made him a bit uncomfortable. Haven't spoke to him since so not sure <34

I also actually really loved 'controversy' and the whole fuss that created. As a mod I am supposed to dislike stuff like that as its more work for us, but I actually love drama most of the time
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote